Training center on the practical training of ATC specialists
The center on the practical training of ATC specialists is one of the training subdivisions of air navigation systems department. The main purpose of this center is the organization and providing educational and methodical work according to the disciplines, fixed by the center, the training of bachelors, specialists and masters and further professional development of the specialists according to the department directions, educational work of the students, scientific researches in the field of air traffic service, the training of educational research personnel.
- professional training of ATC specialists;
- – practical (simulator) training of the students;
- – analysis of professional training level of students and the planning of increasing the level of practical training;
- – educational work on the other faculties, at the other higher educational institutions, at the centers of further professional development, schools, lyceums.
- Conduction of scientific-research and the research and design works in the field of air traffic controller service.
- Scientific assessment of the researches in the field of air traffic controller service.
- Improvement of elements of the air traffic organization in order to implement ICAO and Eurocontrol concepts: flexible use of airspace, required navigation performances, free flight, etc.
- Participation in the organization of scientific conferences, workshops etc.
The center includes:
- Complex simulator “Expert”
- Module simulators of the working places:
- – airfield ATC tower (2D)
- – ATC approach zone
- – district ATC center.
- Procedure simulator«ATC Radar Test»
- The simulator of the simulation of visual observation of the ground and air situation «TOWER» (3D)
The simulators allow:
- To provide effective study of the students, to increase professional training of the personnel and also to conduct researches of the processes of air traffic control in real conditions.
- The simulator provides:
- simulation evaluation of airspace in the specified edges;
- the work in procedure, module and complex modes;
- simulation of air situation of specified difficulty in the chosen timescale;
- simulation of radio detection information(PORL,SSR);
- simulation of meteorological data;
- automated control of air ships;
- simulation of radio and loudspeaker signal.