Scientific and Education Center «Aerospace Center»
Scientific and Education Center “Aerospace Center” is designed for conducting of fundamental, applied, experimental research and development aimed at implementing the priority areas of science, engineering and technology-based global navigation satellite system and information technology.
Main areas of activity:
- Monitoring of satellite radio navigation systems field GPS, EGNOS, GLONASS.
- Prediction availability of satellite navigation systems in flight, takeoff and landing.
- Noise resistance of satellite navigation systems.
- Technology objects protection from means of destruction that are equipped with satellite navigation equipment.
- Adaptive antenna systems for noise suppression satellite navigation systems.
- Integrated information processing systems for aircraft navigation (GPS + EGNOS + GLONASS + inertial + LORAN).
- Differential satellite navigation system.
- Algorithms of primary and secondary information processing of satellite navigation.
- Autonomous integrity monitoring satellite onboard navigation equipment.
- Monitor and control the movement of vehicles on the airport surface.
- Precision trajectory measurements in real time based on the differential satellite positioning systems.
- Technological software navigation receivers, control and corrective stations.
Director Vasily M. Kondratyuk
Supervisor – Vladimir P. Kharchenko, PhD, Professor, Honored Scientist of Ukraine, laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology.