The expert commission of the Institute of Air Navigation
|The composition of the expert committee:|
|Head of Commission:||Valerii I. Chepizhenko – Director of Educational and Research Institute of Air navigation, Doctor of Engineering, Senior researcher|
|Deputy head of the commission:||Hryhorii F. Konahovych – Head of Telecommunication Systems Department, Doctor of Engineering, Prof.,|
Vladimir Klimchuk – PhD .
|Secretary:||Igor Brown – PhD.|
|Members of the Commission:||Elena Petrashchuk – Doctor of Engineering, Prof., Olga Sushchenko, PhD.|
The expert commission of the Institute of Air Navigation evaluates materials for compliance with the Code of information constituting state secrets №440 of 12.08.2005., and the List of confidential information held by the State in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine №5dsk 14.02.02 and gives permission to publish in open media.
LAW OF UKRAINE “On State Secrets”
The documents submitted in printed form for examination regulations
- examination certificate (2 copies), Download the form
- material to review (article, thesis papers), signed by the author on the back page (1 copy)
- extract from the minutes of the Department meeting with resolution for publication (1 copy)
- information about the author (surname, first name, middle name, place of principal employment, position, contact telephone number, email address) (2 copies)
- a list of references, printed on a separate sheet (1 copy)
- the author certificate from the place of employment(for authors who work for other establishments 1 copy)
Prepared materials in the file should be submitted to the Secretary of the expert committee Igor M. Brown Room 11.323.
The expert commission reviews the material provided once a week.