Department of Aircraft Control Systems
Branch of knowledge 0502 "Automation and Control"
Direction of preparation: 6.050201 "System Engineering"
– 050201.01 Aircraft Control and Automation Systems;
– 050201.02 Computerized Systems and Robotics.
Tel. (044) 497-81-86, 406-74-27, 406-71-84
Head of Department – Valeriy Azarskov, a laureate of State Prize and Academician Yangel Prize of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ph.D., professor, academician of the International Slavic Academy of Sciences, the International Academy of Navigation and Traffic Control, Transport Academy of Ukraine and the Russian Academy of Transport, Honored Worker of Transport of Ukraine, Honored Worker of Ukrainian space industry, and Honored worker of air transport.
The department trains bachelors in the field: 6.050201 "System Engineering"
Specialists and masters are prepared in:
- Aircraft management and automation systems;
- Computer systems and robotics.
System Engineering is a comparatively new but prestigious sphere of knowledge appeared in the most developed countries of the world as an urgent necessity for professional staff to work in industry, business and research, able to create and operate complex high automated technical cybernetic and organizational systems based on the latest achievements of world science and technology, widespread usage of computer technology and intelligent information systems.
In the first place it refers to high-tech industries such as aviation and aerospace, robotic systems of modern enterprises which nowadays integrate the latest achievements in science and technology.
While the possess of training students:
- are provided by deep theoretical knowledge of electronic and computer engineering, computer technology, modern management, intelligent control algorithms, etc.
- acquire skills to apply in their practical work the latest high-tech technologies for development and operation of competitive board cybernetic systems for aviation, space, marine transportation;
- form the ability to develop and implement innovative mechanisms and science-based algorithms and software for robotic systems of modern nterprises, companies and organizations based on a systematic approach.
Graduate acquires sustainable education in accordance with the XXI century demands in system engineering, together with cyber training in scientific and technical expertise of the quality and effectiveness of different technical systems and enterprises in real conditions of their operation: aircrafts, space and marine facilities, sophisticated robotic manufacture and technological process and process of scientific problem solving.